Senior Marketing Manager, Food Service/C-store
Position Report To:
Director of Trade Marketing
- Develops and implements channel marketing strategic plans and goals to meet corporate objectives and increase market share and profitability of products and services.
- Develops, manages and executes consumer engagement programs, including but not limited to advertising support and coffee service promotions, Ecommerce promotions, market expansion promotions, and media planning promotions/programs.
- Provides leadership, strategic guidance and brand strategy around event management, strategic customer support and branding refresh initiatives for our partners.
- Provides direction to field sales in brand strategy and execution with strategic customer accounts.
- Communicates brand strategies to company leadership, marketing team, agencies, sales and other departments.
- Works cross-functionally with other departments to help develop advertising and promotional programs, pricing, and positioning for new prospects and existing customers.
- Develops impactful presentations for sales proposals, custom account marketing and more that reinforce the company's brand identity while driving incremental business.
- Attends key customer and prospect presentations as a subject matter expert on Trade and Brand strategy.
- Actively performs competitive audits and store checks at the field and account level.
- Institute effective brand-centric promotional programs for products and categories to drive incremental volume and profitability.
- Works closely with Innovation on new product development and commercialization to include overall strategic fit and profitability.
- Leads detailed Trade program analysis and recommendations.
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) in Marketing from four-year College or University, MBA preferred, and 7+ years related experience in foodservice, hospitality, convenience-retail or food and beverage.
- 5+ years’ experience in working with syndicated Research databases such as NPD or Technomics.
- 5+ years’ experience in P&L management. Must be able to understand the components of a brand P&L as well as the impact of business decisions on said P&L.
- Must have clear history of building and executing volume driving programs.
- New product marketing and multi-channel sales experience helpful.
- Strong leadership and people management skills and experience.