Senior Manager, CSD Marketing
Position Report To:
VP of Marketing
- Develops and implements channel marketing strategic plans and goals to meet corporate objectives and increase market share and profitability of products and services.
- Develops, manages and executes consumer engagement programs, including but not limited to advertising support and coffee service promotions, Ecommerce promotions, market expansion promotions, and media planning promotions/programs.
- Provides leadership, strategic guidance and brand strategy around event management, strategic customer support and branding refresh initiatives managed by the Field Marketing team. This includes oversight for execution of all elements in this area.
- Provides direction to field sales in brand strategy and execution with strategic customer accounts.
- Manages cross-functional teams in the development and execution of new brand initiatives and special projects.
- Communicates brand strategies to company leadership, marketing team, agencies, sales and other departments.
- Coordinates and aligns brand strategy with corporate marketing plan.
- Works cross-functionally with other departments to help develop advertising and promotional programs, pricing, and positioning for new prospects and existing customers.
- Institute effective brand-centric promotional programs for products and categories.
- Takes consumer insight, assesses its strategic fit and financial viability and lead a crossfunctional team through new product development and commercialization.
- Leads agencies in developing the proper marketing mix for new product launches.
- Evaluates and analyzes program results and presents recommendations for changes in brand strategy.
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) in Marketing from four-year College or University, MBA preferred, and 7+ years related experience in foodservice, hospitality, convenience-retail or food and beverage.
- 5+ years’ experience in working with syndicated Research databases such as NPD or Technomics.
- 2+ years’ experience leading custom research projects (both qualitative and quantitative) resulting in new products, product improvements, cost savings, and consumer communication.
- 5+ years’ experience in advertising agencies through creative development and media buying.
- 5+ years’ experience in P&L management. Must be able to understand the components of a brand P&L as well as the impact of business decisions on said P&L.
- New product marketing and multi-channel sales experience helpful.
- Strong leadership and people management skills and experience.