The Candidate is responsible to develop a strategic partnership with CVS that delivers on Client division net sales, profitability, and trade management targets. Establish Client as a preferred partner in driving POS, market shares and profits. Launch and leverage all innovation (new items or brands) with effective project management skills within CVS systems and processes. Ensure a solid understanding and execution of the commercialization of Client brands. Leverage category management resources and ExtraCare insights to excel in driving loyalty and personalization at CVS.
What we offer
- Manage strategic partnership and business plan with CVS Category Managers. Implementation will address assortment, pricing, promotional, and planogram elements of all Client businesses.
- Manage internal (business unit) and external (CVS) customer communications.
- Provide direction to cross functional resources to develop insights to drive strategic plan and to execute that plan with excellence.
- Deliver semi-monthly forecasting of revenue, net sales, and retail sales. Carry out “Actual vs. Plan” analysis of financial KPIs (e.g. sales share in online)
- Collaborate with Supply Chain on inputs and metrics to ensure optimization of sales and business forecast
- Lead partnership & negotiations with SAF agreements for optimal promotion planning and investments.
- Closely cooperate with local marketing and shopper marketing on how to exploit POS and market shares with CVS via loyalty and personalization.
- Monitor & benchmark achievement of quantitative and qualitative KPIs
- Work with internal eCommerce team to drive adoption of marketing and brand initiatives for CVS‘ e-commerce website.
- Pursues appropriate, strategic alliances that support exceptional growth of market share and revenues and executes profitable market penetration strategies.
Who we are looking for
- Bachelor degree required; advanced degree a plus
- 5+ years of retail, CPG or account management experience