National Account Manager Dollar & C-Store
Position Report To:
VP of Sales
- Achieve assigned quarterly and annual sales quotas
- Maintain corporate mandated profit contribution levels.
- Conduct quarterly planning session with National Accounts.
- Establish measurable objectives for all C-store and Dollar channel brokers.
- Maintain regular headquarter contacts.
- Solicitation of new business.
- Interface with HQ cross functional partners to maximize business opportunities.
- Consistent development and implementation of sales programs.
- Develop and submit monthly business updates and tracking reports.
- Manage assigned travel expense budget.
- Broker selection and training.
- Development of market/account specific trade promotions.
- Time and project management.
- National sales/distribution objectives.
- New business opportunities.
- Management of promotional spend levels.
- Best method of maintaining/ensuring cost effective expenses attributable to market reviews and work withs.
- A Minimum of 5 years selling to national accounts, preferably in Dollar and C-store chains
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree required
- Thorough understanding of all trade channels affecting branded sales
- Expertise in broker and distributor management and motivational techniques.
- Intimate knowledge of all key brokers/accounts within the Dollar and C-store channels
- Technology and grasp to evaluate sales performance levels, profitability, etc.
- Administrative, organizational and communication skills.
- Ability to develop, implement and measure sales generating programs.
- Complete understanding of syndicated data information sources, i.e. AC Nielsen and Information Resource, Inc.
Must be located in Chicago, Nashville, Dallas