A Regional Education Manager manages all education activities and provides an expert level of technical education support for distributors and salons within an assigned territory in the United States. A Regional Education Manager is a leader and mentor for distributor ASK Experts, distributor sales consultants and hairdressers. The individual should reside in the Los Angeles, CA area.
What we offer
- Support and generate sales through education
- Build and support the distributor education team for distributors within an assigned territory in the United States
- Monitor and track the distributor education activity
- Implement ’s ASK education curriculum at distributor level
- Trains distributor technical advisors, distributor sales consultants and hairdressers
- Trains, guides and develops Regional Technical Advisor (if applicable)
- Organize and launch new products to key accounts, distributor sales consultants, and distributor technical advisors in collaboration with his / her respective Key Account Manager. Tasks:
- 3- 5 years experience as working stylist who excels at hair color.
- Experience with or major manufacturer
- Prior experience managing a remote team
- Must have current drivers license and cosmetology license
- Must be willing to travel up to 90% • Must be team oriented
- Excellent written & verbal communication and presentation skills
- Must be experienced in Microsoft Windows, & Excel
The Company is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.