The Lower GI Brand Manager will be responsible for Lower GI portfolio of brands. This includes full P&L responsibility as well as developing 3-5 year strategic business plan. The position has one direct report, and requires cross-functional team leadership as well as agency management.
- Provide strategic leadership for the Lower GI business especially in ensuring a strong, unique positioning for each brand.
- Coordinate development of 3-5 year innovation platform for Lower GI business
- Ensure annual and long range sales and profits goals are achieved as well as achieving long-term sales growth for the Lower GI franchise.
- Lead the creative process for the brands with the corresponding ad agency
- Coordinate key activities with Global Strategic Partners – LCM, Advertising, Packaging and Brand Positioning
- Train and develop Analyst/ABM to ensure organizational success
- Successfully execute the agreed-to business plans.
- 2+ years at Brand Manager level, OTC experience preferred, GI and/or Global experience a plus
- Experience working with an ad agency, from positioning to developing unique, persuasive advertising, especially for television
- Has successfully launched at least one new line extension or new product
- Strong analytical skills with ability to translate and convey findings into actionable insights
- Ability to align resources across multiple functions (e.g. Mfg, R&D, Sales), prioritize, and meet deadlines
- Undergraduate degree, MBA a plus
- High level of integrity, patience, and respect for others
- A manager who leads by influence, and strives for success of the entire team/business
- Confidence in own ability without portraying arrogance
- Solid business acumen, strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to motivate with energy and enthusiasm