Lead commercial planning and launch execution of switch initiatives. This role will be responsible for the identification, development and execution of the marketing mix elements required to deliver Tier 1 launches in a 360 manner. Upon launch, duties include full P&L responsibility, day-to-day brand management, assisting with brand strategy & positioning, and new product development. The position requires strong cross-functional team leadership and coordination of R&D, Market Research, Planning, Manufacturing, and Sales functions, as well as fostering partnerships with Regulatory, Medical and Clinical functions to identify and gain approval on key claims and consumer communications.
- Support Director in partnership with global category teams.
- Lead brand strategy & positioning development and refining.
- Develop 360 brand communication and messaging platform.
- Responsible for claims development and optimization.
- Partner with regulatory, medical, and clinical (switch team) to gain approval on key claims and communication.
- Manage brand agency relationships to generate strong brand programs.
- Develop life cycle management (innovation) strategy and roadmap.
- Oversee day to day P&L management.
- Oversee forecast and inventory planning.
- Future opportunity to manage team of ABMs.
Proficient in Microsoft Office, Powerpoint, Excel and Outlook. Strong verbal and written communication skills are required. Knowledge of IRI/Nielsen data software and products are a plus. Five to seven years of total brand management experience required; 2-3 years at the brand manager brand level preferred. Experiences in the following industries are desired: OTC, consumer health care, or consumer packaged goods. MBA degree preferred.
Must have demonstrated the ability to lead people and achieve results through others. The capacity to manage multiple priorities to a successful outcome through strong organizational and influencing skills is necessary for this role.