Position Report To:
- Develop mastery of core business practices including CPG Sales and Marketing strategy consulting, Category Management, analytical processes and implementation initiatives.
- Analyze information and synthesize into actionable insights to produce strategy and communicate it in accurate and compelling selling propositions yielding high quality results for us and our clients.
- Manage and support multiple projects, simultaneously working with clients and internal resources. Ensure that projects are completed with high level of quality, add value to our clients’ business, exceed clients’ expectations and lead day-to-day project management activities including timelines, contact reports and follow-ups.
- Maintain and enhance excellent relationships with our valued existing clients.
- Provide thought leadership that adds to the intellectual capital of the practice. This individual will be an integral part of brainstorming with the team to help generate the kind of strategies and solutions that break new ground in generating results for our clients and us.
- Support our team oriented culture by being intellectually honest and willing to interact well with internal staff and client teams in a non-political environment.
- Intellectually honest
- Hard-working, optimistic and eager to learn
- Both analytic & creative; can combine these skills to develop insights, strategy & results
- Capacity to manage multiple projects through to successful completion
- Excels under pressure
- Team-player and self-starter who can be a mentor
Must have experience, aptitude and demonstrated skill level in the following areas:
- Results oriented and ability to manage all aspects of projects from start to finish. We’ll also want to see and hear about projects (and people) you’ve managed from start to finish, how they worked out and how you added value.
- Significant experience (minimum 5 years combined client and/or supplier) with a major CPG food/drug manufacturer demonstrating leadership/accomplishments in Sales, Marketing and/or Category Management (both strategy and implementation). In addition, experience managing and/or supporting projects with leading retailers is preferred. MBA preferred but not required.
- Quantitative/Analytical proficiency – ability to crunch the numbers and review, direct and add value to the work of our analytical team.
- Strategic Thinker – proven ability to analyze and synthesize data from multiple sources into actionable insights and develop innovative strategies that generate results and competitive advantage for our clients. Must demonstrate experience and skill in communicating these insights & strategies with excellent written, visually creative and verbal skills. We’ll be looking for examples and a sense of confidence that the individual can do this.
- Strong interpersonal skills in management, selling and communications both written and verbal. Friendly, positive, optimistic personality.
- Intermediate/strong skills with PowerPoint, Word and Excel.
Individual could currently be an Account Supervisor who has made new client presentations and has a strong marketing/strategy background
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
120000 (low): 100000 (high): 130000
Sign on bonus:
10 target How Much (low): 10 (high):
Total Estimated Compensation:
All employees are treated equally. They have a top notch medical plan and 401k.