The SENIOR BRAND MANAGER is responsible for shaping and driving overall strategy for the retail and foodservice businesses for multiple brands within the Reily Foods portfolio. This is a highly influential role that directly impacts the company’s long-term strategic growth initiatives. The position works closely with internal and external partners and requires strong leadership and collaboration skills.
The Senior Brand Manager must demonstrate creative strategic thinking and be able to thrive in the challenging CPG environment, as well as inspire their cross-functional team to deliver exceptional results and develop creative solutions when faced with adversity.
BLENDING TO PERFECTION. The crucial step to this position’s success.
- Develops, recommends, and leads annual marketing planning process, translating consumer and business insights into actionable strategies that efficiently drive sales and meet/exceed KPI goals
- P&L accountability and budget management; Conducts ongoing analysis to ensure financial targets are met.
- Analyzes brand and competitive trends and recommends actions to be taken
- Leads all innovation efforts from concept through commercialization as well as manages all renovation initiatives for their brands
- Leads forecasting for existing and new products as well as price strategy management
- Envisions the need for, develops, executes, and identifies key insights and implications from consumer research
- Keeps abreast of consumer and competitive trends, identifying any necessary action steps
- Leads a cross-functional team, while demonstrating excellent influence skills and a strong desire for achieving results
- Develops effective working relationships with cross-functional partners (Sales, Finance, New Product Development, Operations) to accomplish brand objectives
- Other duties as assigned
THE SIMPLE INGREDIENTS. Ideal candidates will meet the following requirements.
- BA/BS in related field, MBA preferred
- 5+ years of experience in traditional CPG brand management with a focus on retail
- CPG food and/or beverage industry experience helpful
- Strategic thinker with excellent analytic capabilities and project management skills
- Strong interpersonal skills; highly collaborative
- Demonstrated ability to provide strong leadership and direction to cross-functional teams
- Highly entrepreneurial, passionately curious, willingness to roll up your sleeves, and demonstrate consistent initiative
- Expertise in analyzing Nielsen or IRI syndicated consumption data
- Highly proficient in MS Office; must be able to create engaging reports and presentations
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Skilled at using personal influence to achieve results
- Willingness and ability to travel up to 10%
TASTE THE FLAVOR. Competitive salary and incentive plan. Benefits include health insurance, 401k, LTD, paid vacation and holidays!