Boutique Pharma multicultural agency looking for a talented and experienced Account Supervisor strong HCP and Patient experience to join our New York-based team (currently 100% remote). This is an exciting opportunity for an individual with strong pharma agency experience who wants to utilize those skills in a more dynamic and entrepreneurial setting. This is a place where there is a tremendous opportunity for development and growth while doing meaningful work that directly affects underrepresented communities.
Looking for a dynamic, self-motivated marketing and account management professional to join our team of culture experts. This young agency has burst on the scene and is attracting exciting healthcare brands to its portfolio. They handle the full spectrum of marketing needs across both HCP and consumer and across all channels (grassroots, mass media, digital, etc).
The agency’s culture-first approach provides a competitive advantage and requires an individual with an appetite for discovering and engaging with minority communities and is excited by finding ways to connect in an authentic way to better educate and to ensure these communities are getting access to quality care as most are under-diagnosed and treated.
· Looking to take the next step in your career, take on more responsibility but with the authority to make change happen?
· Do you have an entrepreneurial spirit - like to roll up your sleeves and get the job done?
· Are you smart, hard-working, a problem solver, is someone I wouldn't mind be stuck with at an airport?
Then our agency might just be the place for you!
About the Role
Drive assigned projects internally and with clients
Expert in submissions, interpreting med/legal comments and working with creatives to make changes and gain approval
Mentors junior account teammates
· You provide outstanding client service with a can-do, solution-minded approach
· You have a strong entrepreneurial spirit and the ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
· You have a minimum of 5 years of healthcare agency experience with a strong understanding of agency process and protocols, HCP and Patient RX marketing chops, who has had a focus on HCP marketing and tactical execution. Oncology and specialty experience, a plus.
· You have experience with all marketing channels including broadcast/video production, digital (including SEO/SEM, google analytics, display) and sales force support
· Multi-cultural marketing experience a plus, specifically focus on the Black segment
· You are a relationship builder
· You have a strong interest in being a strategic thinker
· You have strong written and verbal communication skills
· You're a leader who wants to mentor a junior member of your team
· You have at least 2 years of managerial experience with direct reports
· Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field (e.g.: life science, marketing)