Senior Travel Consultant
Position Report To:
- Manage and distribute inbound leads from website forms, chat line inquiries, guest referrals, prospective guests from incoming calls, etc. to convert into sales.
- Constantly follow up on leads to increase sales and reach sales goals.
- Serve as a knowledgeable resource that offers helpful and accurate information to potential guests on all products and destinations (5+ countries, 50+ itineraries).
- Work with CEO and Trip Specialist to facilitate the creation of custom itineraries,
- Provide and manage outstanding customer service priority one!
- Maintain and update guest/prospect information and sales data across multiple platforms.
- Establish strong relationships with our international teams, marketing, and guest services to ensure superior customer service and product delivery.
- At least 2-4 years in sales and customer service in the travel or hospitality industry.
- Multi- tasking leader who can work on their own and well under pressure.
- Develop and execute tactical and strategic plans to achieve personal and team sales targets.
- Understanding of sales cycle from lead to close.
- Strong computer skills with knowledge of CRM, Database, Booking Systems
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Successful track record in selling and team building.
- Customer-focused, passionate, well organized.
- Excellent knowledge and fluency in the Microsoft Office suite of applications.
- Passion for active travel
- In-depth knowledge and experience of traveling, living or working in the destinations we offer trips
- The flexibility to work some evenings and weekends for events