- Customer focus that results in building of company sales through fact based selling and forming productive customer relationships. This position will work with the entire portfolio which currently is comprised of 45 brands.
- Effectively conduct direct selling functions at retailer/distributor/wholesaler HQ level to drive company sales.
- Directly manage assigned brokers to execute company initiatives that deliver desired results.
- Ensure broker resources are suitable to deliver company objectives and conduct consistent broker reviews that provide areas of strength and constructive feedback.
- Coordinate and attend all key account meetings and reviews in the company’s interest.
- Maintain corporate mandated profit contribution levels through effective management of assigned spending budgets.
- Effectively utilize syndicated data to identify opportunities and provide management with post analysis results.
- Interface with Marketing and Sales Management to identify opportunities and develop regional initiatives.
Responsib;e for New England states. Customers Kroger, Roundy's, and Harris Teeter. Manage the food broker Advantage. Responsible for 25 Brands. $40 million in sales.
Experience, Skills, Education:
Bachelor’s Degree Required
5+ years of Food Sales experience
Broker experience required
Distributor experience a plus
Must have demonstrated leadership abilities
Ability to make tough decisions within tight deadlines, strong problem solving skills
Proven communications and fiscal responsibility