Provides analysis of strategic and management activities of one or more business units of the company by identifying, analyzing and monitoring issues that affect growth, productivity and business results. Responsible for recommending financial and non-financial strategic alternatives and developing and maintaining operational plans. Works with all levels of management to gather, analyze, and summarize data to determine present and future performance in relation to internal targets and industry trends.
Coordinates and manages budget and strategic planning processes by working with all levels of management within a business unit to gather, analyze, and summarize data. Makes recommendations to management regarding cost saving or profit generating opportunities.
- Bachelor’s degree from a four year college or university in Accounting or Finance and 5+ years’ experience in a Strategic analysis or similar analytical role
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Advanced degree may be preferred for certain positions
- Certifications such as CPA or CMA are preferred but may be substituted with experience
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, draw valid conclusions, and recommend solutions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables
- Advanced Excel skills
- Knowledge of SAP a plus