This role is the leader responsible for Plant Operations, Supply Chain, Manufacturing Quality Assurance. This position takes the lead in furthering the company’s mission in the key areas of Manufacturing, Supply Chain, Safety, Quality.
- Ensure Operations achieves the goals of the business, customer expectations, and the safety and welfare of the associates.
- Major emphasis on developing and executing aggressive growth plans consistent with historically high growth.
- Manage a world-class, customer-centric team, motivating and leading staff, increasing revenues, driving LEAN manufacturing culture, driving manufacturing strategy, and improving profitability.
- Responsible for achieving or exceeding established performance metrics, formulating and administering Operations policies in cooperation with functional peers, overall facility execution, managing organizational structure adjustments as needed and continuous process improvement.
- Assist in the development of refined Safety program enhancements to achieve company objective of zero incidents.
- Assist in the development of refined Quality program enhancements to achieve company objective of zero internal and external defects.
- Ensure proper coordination of all people, processes, and materials to achieve company objective of 100% Complete and On-Time delivery.
- Assist in the development of refined CI methods and programming to reduce total cost.
- Provide analysis and recommendations on long-term manufacturing and capital planning needed to support the business’ mid- and long-term business planning needs.
- Participate directly in the SIOP process and assist with refinement wherever possible.
- Assign responsibilities, delegate authority and select, orient and train direct reports. Leads staff by coaching, counseling, motivating and disciplining as needed; plans, monitors and appraises job results.
- Responsible for ensuring positive employee relations are continuously being developed and maintained by direct reports. Experience with Asceptic
- BA/BS Engineering degree required. MBA preferred.
10+ years Senior Manufacturing leadership role within a CPG manufacturing environment. Preferably aseptic process experience.
10+ YEARS with Engineering Degree