Product Marketing Manager
Position Report To:
Director of Marketing
- Plan and lead cross-functional efforts to drive product launches and sustained go-to-market programs
- Develop and implement winning GTM strategies for new tours to maximize customer retention
- Create promotional messaging that cuts through the noise.
- Work with yield management to develop the right offer based on weekly sales reports
- Measure effectiveness of marketing programs and sales strategies.
- Distribute sales results to the organization on campaign performance.
- Monitor and forecast marketing and sales trends in travel.
- Communicate findings into reports for management and other stakeholders
- Conduct competitive analysis, surface buyer insights, and gain an understanding of how the company fits into the broader ecosystem.
- Influence and improve our positioning and messaging across our marketing site, collateral, and revenue teams.
- Partner with Sales and Customer Success leadership, to empower our revenue teams with your market intelligence and product mastery.
- 3-5 years’ experience in product marketing, product management, or product development in the travel industry.
- Must be incredibly organized and efficient.
- Experience with B2C and B2B channels.
- Are a great cross-functional teammate, and can work through ambiguous challenges and collaborate to build alignment and agreement.
- Can distill complex research into clear, concise and differentiated messaging.
- Excellent written, verbal, and visual communication skills with an insane attention to detail and clear customer focus.
- Have developed the positioning and messaging for products that serve multiple use cases and personas.
- Strong bias for data-driven decision-making and experience in distilling complex, analytically dense products into client-facing solutions.