Leisure Travel Advisor
Position Report To:
The Leisure Advisor works to provide outstanding service to luxury clientele. This person works on customized itineraries for their clients and handles all travel arrangements.
- Provide full-service leisure travel assistance for clients including air, hotel, resort, cruise, restaurant, tours, sightseeing, cars, etc.
- Check availability and process bookings on Sabre, handle client request from initial inquiry to client departure and follow up.
- Use preferred partner relationships for best availability, rate, and additional benefits to insure maximum access and highest service levels for clients.
- Stay up to date through ongoing research on products and services.
- Extensive personal travel experience or time lived abroad
- 3+ years of experience as a travel advisor
- Experience with Sabre or similar Global Distribution Systems (GDS) preferred
- Ability to work well under stress and with tight deadlines
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally with clients, supervisors, and co-workers, both verbally and in writing
- Must be proactive with an ability to work independently and in a team with direction from a manager
- Strong organizational skills required to maintain up to date and accurate records and client correspondence
- Intrinsic curiosity about researching and learning about new destinations and the travel lifestyle
- Good listening skills