Manager, Consumer & Customer Insights
Position Report To:
General Manager, Brand Strategy & Insights
- Collaborate with General Manager to develop and implement companywide insights roadmap.
- Assist in execution of marketing research projects and integration of insights into each of the strategic business unit plans- grocery retail, B2B, and e-commerce.
- Utilize consumer insights and competitive intelligence to develop research and learning agenda to inform innovation team.
- Work with agency-of-record to test creative, inform media strategies with consumer insights, measure and report campaign results.
- Understand trends, demographic information, competitive and market research data and consumer insights to drive brand strategy.
- Partner with sales organization to understand market and customer needs and identify new product and service offerings that deliver on those unmet needs. Provide sell-in support to sales organization, as needed.
- Seek opportunities to bring strategic, insights-based solutions to meet changing business needs.
- MBA or Master’s degree in Marketing or related major and 1-2 years of experience in consumer packaged goods research, OR Bachelor’s degree (BA) in Marketing or related major and 3-5 years of applicable experience.
- Beverage and Multi-channel (grocery, food service, E-Commerce) experience is a plus.
- Strong project management experience, with ability to lead multiple cross-functional projects.
- Experience managing custom consumer research initiatives to support brand strategy and innovation, preferred.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Products (Microsoft Outlook, Word Processing).
- Valid Driver’s License.
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time.