VP ISC SIoT
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
As a Fortune 100 company generating $39B in sales and 15% total shareowner return during 2016, Honeywell has established a track record of strong financial performance over time. Honeywell routinely sets and achieves challenging five-year financial targets that distinguish the company from its peers.
Honeywell invents and manufactures technologies that address some of the world’s most critical challenges around energy, safety, security, productivity and global urbanization. Honeywell is uniquely positioned to blend physical products with software to support connected systems that improve homes, buildings, factories, utilities, vehicles and aircraft, and that enable a safer, more comfortable and more productive world. Honeywell’s solutions enhance the quality of life of people around the globe and create new markets and even new industries.
The VP ISC SIoT will operate in a highly matrixed environment and work closely with the President of SIoT. The Sr. Director, ISC will manage roughly 3500 people across 13 manufacturing sites in China, Mexico, UK, Germany, US & India. The Sr. Director, ISC will own the entire integrated supply chain to include the functions of Production; Materials Management/Planning; Sourcing of Direct and Indirect Materials; Warehousing, Transportation, and Distribution; Sales, Inventory, and Operations Planning (SIOP); Health, Safety and Environmental; Quality; and Advanced Manufacturing. He/she will manage a team of 10 direct reports.
||Coordinate resources at the sites
||Identify key areas of improvement to drive continuous progression in all business metrics
||Propose investment to maintain manufacturing effectivness and drive quality and productivity
||Evolve the manufacturing organization
||Continuously review core manufacturing processes and develop process excellence
YOU MUST HAVE
• Bachelors Degree required, with a BS in an Engineering discipline
• 7+ years of experience leading supply chain
• 2+ years of Global Supply Chain experience
• Masters Degree highly preferred.
• Extensive manufacturing operations management experience with a premier manufacturing organization. Multi site plant management experience is required.
• We seek an individual who has managed operations with a large number of products and channels/customers. The management of the supply chain within SIoT is unique and challenging. The division manufactures an array of electronic, electro- mechanical, and sensors products, and sells through numerous channels.
• Understanding of lean, integrated supply chain principles, and knowledge of Honeywell Operating System or other process improvement systems.
• Strong understanding and experience in SIOP - Sales Inventory Operation Planning process.
• Ability to lead change and establish operational metrics/key indicators for process control, communication, and performance improvement.
• Ability to manage multiple, complex projects and changing priorities; work extended hours when required, make sound decisions under pressure, and work effectively in a team environment.
Exempt How Honeywell is Connecting the World
- Extensive Travel Required
- Relocation Provided
- Continued Professional Development
- Job ID: req138058
- Category: Integrated Supply Chain
- Location: 830 E Arapaho Rd, Richardson, TX 75081 USA
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.