The Associate Product Manager will work with Product Manager to create line lists and product specifications.
Must have experience with products that are sold in retail stores (ie. Walmart, Target).
• Enter product quotes within customer portals
• Coordinate customer approvals before and during production
• Coordinate delivery of product specifications and requirements to production
• Coordinate communication to the customer regarding various product related issues
• Ordering, tracking and delivery of samples with follow-up as required
• Send requested samples as needed to customers for business reviews
• Inspect and verify pre-product samples to ensure quality
• Summarize necessary changes – communicate to factories
• Maintain and organize vendor files and product reference library
• Update and maintain daily and weekly reports
- 2 – 3 years’ experience in product development of consumer products.
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to manage multiple shifting priorities and large workloads and maintain a high level
- of productivity in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word and Microsoft Outlook and quick to learn new technologies