ALULA is the leading unified smart security company, which empowers partners to simplify the connected experience. ALULA’s flexible solutions enable our partners to efficiently deliver and adapt security to the needs of today’s modern home and business owners. Partners trust and rely on ALULA's flexible and complete solution to just work and help grow their business.
The Inside Sales Manager position requires an experienced, reliable and task-oriented person who enjoys working in a growing multi-state business. In this position, the main focus is to be responsible for achieving sales goals and driving the results of an inside sales team. Responsible for monitoring sales metrics and managing the entire sales process. Works closely with marketing and field sales departments to maintain an understanding of the evolving market. The Inside Sales Manager should be able to build a high-performance sales team to increase demand for Alula products. This role requires strong attention to detail and complete confidentiality.
Responsibilities including but not limited to:
- Develop and execute strategic plans to achieve sales targets and to expand the company's customer base
- Lead, manage and drive results of a group of Inside Sales Representatives
- Set and track sales targets for the team adopting the IS approach to optimize results
- Pro-actively identifies opportunities for sales, product and marketing processes improvements. Works closely with sales management to inspect sales process quality and prioritize opportunities for improvement
- Generate new leads/demand for Regional and National Outside Sales team
- Generate and close small market dealers over the phone
- Work with Marketing to utilize multi-channel marketing tools to increase demand
- Build and manage an effective sales pipeline; work with the team of sales representatives on their weekly/monthly sales goals
- Partner with customers to understand their business needs and objectives and use feedback to generate ideas about new features or products
- Report on sales metrics and prepare monthly, quarterly and annual sales forecasts
- Utilize and maintain Salesforce.com and other firm specific programs and software
- Perform special projects as directed by management
- Ability to travel long distance or air as needed; up to 25% travel.
- Perform other duties as assigned
Work Experience and Skill Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Marketing or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of 5 years of progressive experience in a wide range of sales functions and 3 years of experience leading an inside sales team
- Proven strong management and leadership skills
- Ability to hire and inspire a high energy and performing IS team
- Excellent organization and time management skills with an ability to think proactively and prioritize work
- Entrepreneurial spirit, and a sense of urgency to achieve goals.
- Demonstrated ability to influence and work in cross-functional team environment
- Must possess high degree of professionalism and proven ability to work with confidential information.
- Hands on experience with Pardot and Salesforce.com CRM software
- Ability to meet all assigned deadlines
- Experience with general business office procedures