Manage day-to-day operations of the company. The key objectives are to
create processes, templates, and plans, maximize efficiencies, cost out and quote programs, assist on proposals, negotiate and contract suppliers, operate tours.
• Create and manage plans and processes to ensure business is supported and
• Contribute to the strategic planning process of the company in all aspects of product
planning, business development and operations.
• Create and maintain a sales report model, assist in proposal prep and business
• Work on incoming quotes through accurate costing, procurement, and pattern
• Review, document, and implement company practices to manage costs consistently.
• Negotiate and contract with suppliers strategically, and in the company’s best
• Develop, analyze, and communicate operational metrics to quantify performance.
• Implement plans and programs to ensure attainment of operational goals.
• Nurture collaborative environment.
• Maintain company confidence and protect operations by keeping information
• Contribute to team effort by completing related duties and special projects as
• Minimum 5-years experience in the tourism & hospitality industry, with tour
• Experience implementing a performance management system that is aligned with
our mission, strategic plan, and company culture.
• Demonstrated experience in contributing to a positive and productive work
environment, creates a sense of shared credit for accomplishments, and shared
responsibility for challenges or failures.
• Adheres to laws, regulations and highest ethical standards; creates awareness of
ethical issues and encourages a transparent culture.
• Creates a work environment in which learning is continuous and staff feels
comfortable taking a degree of measured risk to help the company meet its goals.
• Successful personal approach to collaboration including external and internal crossteam
and cross-organizational collaboration.
• Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
• Must be both an independent thinker and a team player.
• Must have strong problem-solving and decision-making skills.
• Excellent communication (both verbal and written) and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to prioritize workload, self-manage projects, and handle multiple tasks.
• Willingness to work the hours necessary to meet deadlines.
• Must be detail-oriented.
• Proficiency with Adobe Acrobat and Microsoft Office (i.e., Word, Excel) required.