Operations Manager brings together all of the pieces that create a travel experience for a group. They book all of the requirements including: Hotel accommodations,
transportation, meals and daily activities like sightseeing and visiting attractions. They set up success, brilliantly arranging each important piece of the itinerary that delivers
meaningful travel experiences.
• Create and manage plans and processes to ensure business is supported and improved.
• Create and maintain a sales report model, assist in proposal prep and business
• Review, document, and implement company practices to manage costs consistently.
• Develop, analyze, and communicate operational metrics to quantify performance.
• Implement plans and programs to ensure attainment of operational goals.
• Nurture collaborative environment.
• Maintain company confidence and protect operations by keeping information
• Contribute to team effort by completing related duties and special projects as needed.
• Minimum 5-years experience in the tourism & hospitality industry, with tour
• Experience implementing a performance management system that is aligned with
our mission, strategic plan, and company culture.
• Demonstrated experience in contributing to a positive and productive work
environment, creates a sense of shared credit for accomplishments, and shared
responsibility for challenges or failures.
• Adheres to laws, regulations and highest ethical standards; creates awareness of
ethical issues and encourages a transparent culture.
• Creates a work environment in which learning is continuous and staff feels
comfortable taking a degree of measured risk to help the company meet its goals.
• Successful personal approach to collaboration including external and internal crossteam and cross-organizational collaboration.
• Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
• Must be both an independent thinker and a team player.
• Must have strong problem-solving and decision-making skills.
• Excellent communication (both verbal and written) and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to prioritize workload, self-manage projects, and handle multiple tasks.
• Willingness to work the hours necessary to meet deadlines.
• Must be detail-oriented.
• Proficiency with Adobe Acrobat and Microsoft Office (i.e., Word, Excel) required.