• Acquiring new business and increasing total revenue achieved from booking groups.
• This role is both an inside and outside sales role for total key account.
management. You will identify key opportunities, source the right opportunities as well
as assist in the service and operational delivery of what we have promised.
• Develop key account management strategies, annual plans for the right business at the right time.
• Based in California, you may be home based with frequent sales calls/meetings and
travel within the state as well as opportunities for travel within N. America to attend
trade conferences, meet potential clients and other key events.
• Record and maintain records on customer data, interactions, quotations and general
correspondence with contacts.
• Ensure precision and quality in the quoting process.
- We are looking for a motivated professional who is eager to join a new and quickly growing company that invests in its employees and provides room for advancement, as well as a business-casual atmosphere with strong work ethic in a team-oriented setting.
- The ideal candidate is intelligent, anticipates but does not assume, is quick on his/her feet, independent, responsible, prompt, and requires minimal hand-holding.
- Those who are successful in this role have exceptional organizational and time-management skills, comfortably shift between multiple priorities and demonstrate professionalism with strong listening and probing skills.
- These individuals build and sustain effective business relationships with internal and external team members through their ability to anticipate issues and problem-solve.