The Pain Care Brand Manager will be a voice of the business for a portfolio of six brands. This includes P&L responsibility, media planning and creative development, business planning and innovation. The position currently has no direct reports but does requires cross-functional team leadership as well as agency management.
- Provide strategic leadership for the Pain Care business especially in ensuring a strong, unique positioning for each brand
- Ensure annual and long range sales and profits goals are achieved as well as achieving long-term sales growth for the Pain Care business
- Lead the creative process with the corresponding ad agencies
- Coordinate key activities with global and local strategic partners – LCM, Advertising, Packaging and Brand Positioning
- Assist in training and development of ABM to ensure organizational success
- Develop and successfully execute the agreed-to business plans
- Support Associate Director in partnership with global category team
Experience: 1+ years of Brand Manager level, OTC experience preferred, Pain Care experience a plus.
Professional Skills: Experience working with an ad agency, from positioning to developing unique, persuasive advertising, especially for television. Has successfully launched at least one new line extension or new product required.
Role Specific Competencies: Strong analytical skills with ability to translate and covey findings into actionable insights. Ability to align resources across multiple functions (e.g. Mfg, R&D, Sales), prioritize and meet deadlines. Strong communication and interpersonal skills to function effectively as a leader and in a team environment. This position requires extensive use of computer equipment. Must have a demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft business software to include Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and Outlook.