The Sr. Brand Manager is charged with translating insights and trends into strategic brand marketing and product development direction, for both new and existing infant product categories. You will be responsible for budgeting, planning, and managing progress and providing goals, instruction, and guidance to the support team. Drive initiatives that increase brand awareness, recommendation and ownership in the US and have an influence globally. Work cross-functionally with domestic and global leadership teams in the areas of Creative Services, Product Development, Sales, Quality, Customer Service and Operations.
- Apply category management and expertise to identify growth opportunities and deliver on category growth projections that support overall business objectives (domestic and global).
- Use quantitative and qualitative data to inform the leadership team of new category growth plans, support strategic alignment, and share meaningful insights and realistic sales projections.
- Lead brand and product launch strategy development including media planning and messaging (visual and verbal) while effortlessly blending creative strategies and analytics
- Own and maintain the global brand communications calendar. Manage and collaborate with external digital experts, consumer insights team, product managers, and global regional leads to ensure initiatives are aligned.
- Establish strategic sell-in story and commercialization strategy, by participating in and adding marketing value to key retail customer presentations and engaging with category decision-makers to present Infantino’s category expertise.
- Collaborate with Marketing, Development, and Sales teams to understand functional benefits of products and consumer segments. Establish an expert knowledge level that is transferable within the business and consumer audience with a sense of urgency.
- Develop in-depth creative briefs and work closely with Creative Service Manager to communicate strategy and articulate product/category communication hierarchy. Ensure all creative output meets the requirements/strategy in brief.
- Drive effective global digital marketing plan including website, SEO, video, display/banner, mobile, social media/influencers, as well as keep a pulse on the changing digital landscape.
- Oversee and optimize brand’s global website to ensure that touchpoint is on strategy and according to plan. Work with digital marketing specialists to direct work that results in a relevant and remarkable consumer experience.
- Lead all PR, Social and Retail Marketing programs working closely with external vendors as needed and ensures all brand activities are in line with the requirements of the brief and on equity with the brand positioning. Coordinate with any external resources as needed (agencies freelance, partnerships, etc.) Identify and evaluates potential media, content, sponsorship and brand partnership opportunities for company brand
- Eight years directly related progressive experience to include: senior level creative and analytical marketing communications, brand management, and advertising/media
- Minimum of three years experience marketing a brand internationally
- Minimum of three years experience in a management position supervising internal staff and external partners and vendors
- Minimum of three years experience with influencer, in-store, and digital
- Experience with baby/juvenile/toy products preferred