Position Report To:
- Identify and develop new business opportunities within the Healthcare Services industry.
- Conduct substantive content discussions with decision makers and key stakeholders within Healthcare organizations.
- Build relationships with clients across the country by establishing rapport via phone and in-person
- Develop and manage pipeline activity resulting in new client partnerships and relationships.
- Design and present customized solutions that meet the needs of our clients.
- Drive sales cycle with a sense of urgency ensuring clients’ expectations are met while achieving targeted sales goals and acceptable margins of the business unit.
- Work closely with the Vice President of Sales and the CEO on systems level and cross business unit opportunities.
- Maintain and develop relationships with C-suite level executives to maximize account penetration and increase revenue generated per account.
- Between 3 and 5 years of successful sales, prospecting and new business development experience with a service or solution based offering.
- Must be adept at closing new business deals with significant revenue goals.
- A proven track record with complex sales in a performance based environment.
- Persuasive presenter with demonstrated talent in establishing relationships over the phone and in person.
- Successful background in developing sales strategies with senior level counterparts.
- Build and maintain effective client and team relationships.
- Ability to travel approximately 10%
- BA/BS Degree required