Position Report To:
Head of Marketing
- Lead all go-to-market initiatives for the brand, ensuring deadlines and budgets are met.
- Develop integrated marketing campaigns for new launches and key base business initiatives.
- Develop and commercialize an annual global promotional calendar, working closely with cross-functional partners to deliver a globally relevant program that meets financial targets
- Own the global marketing support plan including media plan, sampling, gratis, instore & in salon merchandising collateral, marketing and sales communication collateral. Leading the process from planning, development and execution.
- Manage the media agency relationship to develop and execute the U.S. media strategy
- Support international markets by developing select region-specific support materials
- Partner with internal and external teams to develop assets and to ensure consistency in message and branding across all markets and distribution channels.
- Analyze launch, advertising and promotional program effectiveness through the sales data & communications with the field; make strategic recommendations to optimize resources and ROI.
- Apply industry, consumer, competitive and internal research and data and translate findings to impact business
- Work closely with Sales to develop key account specific initiatives and sell-in strategies and presentations
- Manage a marketing budget
- Manage two direct reports: International Marketing Manager and NA Trade Marketing Manager
- Bachelor's Degree required and MBA preferred.
- 5-7 years of prior experience in brand management or marketing. Experience in beauty or personal care required; experience in prestige or salon professional channel is an added bonus.
- Ability to lead cross-functional teams to innovate, develop and execute against all product initiatives. Must be a passionate self-starter.
- Knowledge in brand building, sales & trade strategy, commercialization, and the ability to develop and implement marketing programs.
- Must be comfortable working with a small team and willing to take on new challenges and opportunities as they arise.
- Excellent written, oral, and presentation skills.
- Highly organized and comfortable multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment while maintaining attention to detail.
- Adaptable to change.
- 10% domestic travel.