|The Marketing Manager will have an integral role on a sales and marketing team. The ideal candidate will be an experienced, take charge professional with the ability to manage administration and logistics of numerous one-time as well as ongoing marketing activities and projects.
Responsibilities of the Marketing Manager
• Coordinate the development of all marketing initiatives to support the Corporate Marketing Department in order to meet or exceed sales budgets for Direct and Key accounts.
• Email, marketing collateral, promotions etc.
• New product introductions / Marketing tools / Retailer Business development.
• Responsible for communication of all marketing initiatives to all internal resources as well as to the retailers we support.
• Coordinate the completion and distribution of all post event reviews on all marketing initiative as well as financial results to plan.
• Coordinate and manage all wholesale web site activities including: pricing, promotion and marketing content.
• Coordinate and develop business planning tools to support the Account Managers.
• Coordinate the development of all education material needed for the retailers.
• Responsible for development and management of all marketing budgets.
• Excellent communication skills, including writing, proof reading skills, and speaking
• Excellent organization skills and experience with project management
• Ability to manage multiple simultaneous projects and work assignments from a variety of staff
• Ability to build relationships with internal and external customers
• Excellent interpersonal skills both in person and by phone, with high professionalism
• Ability to accomplish projects with little supervision
• Fantastic customer service ethic and high expectations for quality
• Proficient using the Web to conduct research, event administration and procurement as well as with the latest versions of Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
• Some travel may be required
• Likes to be challenged, rewarded and part of phenomenal team
• Must be able to anticipate project needs, discern work priorities, and meet deadlines with little supervision
• Must thrive in a fast paced, team focused, collaborative environment in a rapidly growing company
- Will consider individuals who have a B-C background.