As the Content Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for shaping and implementing a successful content strategy that supports brand reputation and demand generation goals for the company across its Omni Channel Business. The channels that you create through various technology platforms will exemplify how the company’s product solutions solve personal challenges and represent our vision and goals to a global market.
Responsibilities of Content Marketing Manager:
- Generates and champions relevant content for our main buyers and target customers.
- Develops content marketing initiatives by leveraging industry trends, corporate brand, and solution value propositions that drives traffic, engagement, and marketing qualified leads and delivers sales pipeline.
- Utilizes creative content strategies through various platforms such as: blog and social media writing, bylined articles, white papers, website content, video scripts, sales enablement materials, product data sheets, case studies, brochures, infographic copy, demo scripts, and demand creation copy.
- Manages editorial calendar that aligns with marketing campaign themes and goals.
- Collaborates with marketing team to deliver an effective content marketing strategy and editorial plan to enhance our pipeline and to generate new leads.
- Manages content lifecycle workflow from creation through approvals, editing, publishing/activation, measurement, curation and maintenance.
- Contributes to search engine optimization (SEO) and search engine marketing (SEM) initiatives with keyword prioritization based on input from marketing.
- Provides and reports on content measurement using a combination of web analytic tools, marketing automation, content management systems and social media management tools.
- Uncovers and develops ways to scale content strategy in order to get the highest delivery out of each piece being created.
- Owns social media marketing. Leverages all aspects of social media content including Face Book, Pinterest, Twitter, etc. insuring that social media is aligned with all marketing content to leverage a 10-1 delivery.
- 4 - 6 years’ experience in content marketing.
- Track record of clear, successful communications on complex topics.
- Creative and innovative thinker with the ability to take complex topics and distill into unique, data-driven and actionable content.
- Understanding of SEO, content categorization and structure, content development, distribution and measurement.
- Experience developing and managing editorial calendars and organization workflows.
- Experience in integrating social media as part of an integrated content strategy.
Understand how key words work and the impact that they have.