The Subcontract Manager plays a key role in ensuring compliance to internal and Government FAR/DFAR/DPAS/CPSR Procurement Regulations, change management, invoice approvals, dispute resolution and subcontract closeout.
The Subcontract Manager is the main point of contact between suppliers and program teams and provides all contractual direction.
In addition this individual will manage projects designed to improve organizational efficiency, motivate and improve professional skills required in our business environment. The position is expected to use a defined set of metrics to measure performance to ensure accountability and facilitate problem resolution.
- Bachelor’s Degree and minimum 6 years recent experience as a Subcontract Manager (SCM) or Procurement Contracting Officer (PCO) in a DoD environment.
- 5 years experience negotiating cost elements, price, schedule and terms & conditions
- 5 years experience with various DoD Program lifecycles. (development, production, post-production)
- Graduate Degree and a minimum of 4 years recent experience as a Subcontract Manager (SCM) or Procurement Contracting Officer (PCO) in a DoD environment.
- Defense Acquisition University (DAU or DAWIA) Supply Chain related certifications
- Knowledge and experience with LEAN principles.
- Experience with DoD Purchasing Policies & Procedures.
- Contract Management Certification
- Project Management Certification
- Active and current Secret, or higher, US Security Clearance