Position Report To:
- Plan, organize, and direct the daily plant operating requirements sufficient to meet and exceed operating metrics as defined.
- Initiate plans and processes which minimize manufacturing costs through effective utilization of manpower, equipment, facilities, materials, and capital. Assure attainment of business objectives and production schedules while ensuring product standards meet or exceed customer expectations.
- Review daily departmental and plant-wide financial performance and other performance data to measure productivity and goal achievement and determine best course of action to countermeasure any variances.
- Assist with the organization’s financial and budgeting activities to fund operations, maximize investments, and increase efficiency.
- Manage staff, prepare work schedules, and assign specific duties.
- Encourage use of innovative productivity techniques and focus on fact based problem solving.
- Establish group and individual accountability throughout assigned departments for problem solving and cost reduction, both on a permanent and ad-hoc basis, depending on need.
- Establish and implement departmental policies, goals, objectives, and procedures, conferring with senior management and staff members as necessary.
- Determine staffing requirements and improve manpower utilization within existing departments and processes.
- Coordinate with other department heads as required.
- Continually improve safety record by addressing both physical safety issues and employee safety attitudes. Maintain and improve housekeeping in all areas.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
155000 (low): 1500000 (high): 175000
Sign on bonus:
target How Much (low): (high):
Total Estimated Compensation: