Director of Marketing
Position Report To:
- Architect the global innovation strategy and pipeline as well as execution in partnership with senior leadership and cross-functional teams
- Create and manage all aspects of the marketing plan, including brand and product marketing strategy, product positioning, packaging strategy, creative strategy briefs, market research and consumer insights.
- Manage and work with brand team and cross functional teams on product development - from concept feasibility and selection, consumer research, production, and marketplace success.
- Define clear messages to present to top management and accompany the teams in the preparation of meetings • Manage, train and develop a diverse team of talents • Identify desirable new business opportunities and market expansion potential by conducting sales and marketing competitive analysis of current and potential business.
- Manage the financial aspects of a portfolio of the brand, including costing and pricing, P&L, budgeting, SKU rationalization and profitability analysis.
- Bachelor’s OR Master’s degree in a related field preferred.
- Professional beauty salon industry experience required.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
Must have hair color and innovation experience.
- Strong organizational skills & proven ability to multi-task and manage complexity.
- Entrepreneurial spirit and ability to work in a fast-paced environment and against tight deadlines.
- High passion for the beauty/fashion industry paired with a creative, conceptual mind-set
- Ability to interact effectively and professionally with cross-functional departments.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written, with the ability to convince & influence.