Integrated Marketing Manager
Position Report To:
Chief Commercial Officer
The Marketing Manager will drive growth by working collaboratively with internal departments and customers to develop insight driven marketing plans. This includes the management for an Omni-channel marketing strategy.
- Develop a firm understanding of the company’s product portfolio and the competitive posture of the company; keep up-to-date with industry knowledge and marketing trends.
- Become an expert on our customers and our competitors
- Develop and execute against a strategic marketing calendar to include all marketing activities.
- Identify marketing gaps and opportunities based on market and customer insights, competitive analysis and sales patterns.
- Bring big ideas to the table and exhibit a test and learn mind-set.
- Develop marketing content for use on our own platforms as well as for our customers’ platforms. Create, Manage and implement an email marketing campaign with the proper follow up metrics and subsequent campaigns.
- Collaborate with our UK partners to leverage UK content development and to optimize North American social marketing activities as well we email and web marketing activities.
- Manage and execute all aspects of our trade show booths and exhibitions.
- Proactively manage North American public relations.
- Further develop and grow relationships with customers, partners and influencers.
- Be an experienced team leader, managing day-to-day activities, resources and priorities; mentor team members and lead by example.
- Directly manage marketing budget and work closely with finance team to closely monitor KPI’s within the department.
- Travel to attend & participate in trade-shows, attend conferences, and visit customers when necessary.
- 6-8+ years Omni-Channel Marketing experience
- 3-5+ years of leadership experience
- Must be fluent in email marketing and data mining.
- An understanding of ROI and how to maximize exposure.
- Established record of meeting/exceeding KPIs
- Knowledge of or experience in the Craft Industry helpful but not required
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work as a team in a dynamic environment.
- Familiarity with both PC and Mac platforms
- Proficient in MS Office, excellent presentation, written and overall communication skills