Meet or exceed sales objectives of assigned territory by promoting and selling Dacor products through professional sales techniques, product service, and long-term customer relationships.
- Meet and exceed sales targets; achieve maximum sales in assigned territory through dealer, affiliate, and other channels.
- Make quality sales calls each week on dealers, builders, and designers.
- Target accounts by present and potential dollars of revenues / profits, cost to sell and service, and probability of success.
- Has awareness of local market competition and develops new strategies to succeed in those markets
- Make the appropriate number of calls on prospects versus customers.
- Identify potential growth areas and open new accounts.
- Communicate special programs, present marketing / advertising programs and new products.
- Prepare and conduct dealer training and educational seminars.
- Facilitate new product display placement and assist in maintenance and replacement of existing display product installations.
- Handle and resolve dealer and / or consumer problems and complaints.
- Advise dealers on market conditions, wholesale and end user accounts.
- Prepare written presentations, reports, and price quotations when necessary.
- Negotiate delivery, availability, warranty, advertising and pricing for discontinued items.
- Conduct customer education and product information meetings.
- Keep abreast of competition, competitive issues, products, and markets for Dacor products.
- Attend and participate in sales meetings, product seminars and trade shows.
All other responsibilities as assigned by supervisor/manager.
EDUCATION & WORK EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
SKILLS & ABILITIES