Sr. Manager, IMC & Digital Marketing
Position Report To:
Essential Job Functions:
- Strategic Direction:
- Lead development of omni-channel media communication strategy for agreed focus brands in consumer and professional channels to deliver against brand strategies
- Develop digital eco strategy and content strategy
- Provide strategic thought-leadership relative to driving acquisition, conversion and retention through paid/owned digital strategies and creative
- Leverage customer journey and consumer insights in development of media and digital strategies and executions
- Review and insure all marketing communications/programs (consumer and professional) are integrated across the channels
- Explore New Technology and implement new digital communications tools with a focus on on-going improvements to reach new customers, drive awareness and drive trial/use.
- Annual Planning:
- Contribute to annual budget and brand planning process with integrated communication plan aligned with brands’ objectives and strategies.
- < >Deliver short term financial commitments
- Manage digital communication budget (working and non-working), including monthly budget tracking
- Integrated Media & Digital Communications:
- Develop, analyze and manage media calendars for consumer and professional channels
- Build dynamic, integrated campaigns and using tactics such as web personalization, lead generation, email marketing, banner advertising, re-targeting, SEO, SEM, paid and organic search and social media to achieve communication goals
- Oversee the execution of multi-channel media campaign including:
- Manage paid social media plans across Facebook, Twitter, etc. ensuring efficient targeting and KPIs are met helping to drive traffic to landing environments
- Integration of digital marketing and communications tools into our professional sales channel to optimize our campaign strategies and messages
- Day to day management of website content, lead generation effectiveness and user experience
- Identify and lead media partnerships (consumer and professional) that will allow brands to break through the clutter
- Measurement & Tracking:
- Set and monitor KPIs for all digital, social, web and media programs (i.e. web analytics, click through rates, engagement and conversion rates)
- Provide monthly report on KPI achievement and make recommendation or ongoing optimization of plans and programs.
- Leadership & Collaboration:
- Partner with brand teams, market research, digital and PR agencies to define and deliver integrated digital strategies and plans
- Integrate and facilitate media planning, execution and reporting across agencies insuring integration across all brand communications
- Build relationships with internal Marketing partners in order to fully understand their business goals and campaign KPIs
- Manage Media agency and work collaboratively with agency partners to deliver integrated media strategies and plans
- Conduct knowledge sharing and training sessions to promote digital practices and tactics across the organization
- Build strong, collaborative relationship with E-commerce Manager and support e-commerce initiatives
- Participate in concepting, ideation, and innovation on new business initiatives
- Evaluate and communicate learning from campaigns and initiatives working with partners in Marketing and Market Research.
- People/team development:
- Build a culture that promotes sharing, learning and continuous improvement
- Manage, coach and develop a team of 1 direct report
Education, Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 5+ years of experience (retail/healthcare experience preferred) developing results oriented communication/media strategies & plans. Deep subject matter expertise in all media channels, with a particular focus on digital channels.
- CPG experience and/or pharma/medical device experience preferred
- Strong digital marketing experience including SEO, SEM, email marketing, content marketing, influencer marketing, mobile strategy, social media strategy, content automation, video, and campaign management.
- Experience with gathering and utilizing customer insights. Target consumer knowledge, leveraging consumer segmentation studies and their total media consumption habits in order to make sound integrated communication plan recommendations that include traditional, digital, social, etc.
- Thorough knowledge of marketing principles, including digital marketing, market research, branding, communications and campaign management, including management of outside vendors providing support in any of these areas.
- Strong analytical skills with strong communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to challenge the status quo
- Able to work in cross-functional teams
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically and convert strategy into tactics and actions that drive revenue growth and target market penetration.
- Skilled at bringing technology and social marketing expertise to the organization and a proven track record of using such tools to drive revenue
- Local, domestic, or international travel as required
MEDIA STRATEGY PLANNING IS REQUIRED; Local Candidaates only